The Belhaven Brewery Tour
Enjoy a tour of Scotland's Oldest Working Brewery and a tasting of Scotland's favourite ales and stouts.
Capcity: 10 persons per tour*
- Availability: Online tour booking closes 24hrs before a tour. If you are looking for a tour at short notice, please call us. We do allow walk-ins, however we cannot guarantee availability.
- Large Groups: If you wish to book for more than 10 people, please contact us directly on 01368 869106 to check availability (phone line is open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm).
- Children: Ages 5+ are permitted to join the tour if accompanied by an adult. Under 18’s cannot participate in the tasting, however will be offered a soft drink.
- Drivers: Drivers are not permitted to participate in the tasting section of the tour, however we are pleased to offer a soft drink to enjoy during the tasting, and a driver's pack to take home and enjoy.
- Footwear: Our Brewhouse has grated flooring, so no high-heels or open-toed shoes please.
- Accessibility: Our shop, experience room and the Monks Retreat are all fully accessible by wheelchair. To access our Brew House and Secret Garden, you are required to go up and down a number of steps. We are currently producing film footage of these areas, but in the meantime, please contact us to discuss tour options.
- Carers: We are pleased to offer one carer space free of charge (proof required). The carer cannot participate in the tasting section of our tour.
- Arrival time: Please go straight to the shop/reception when you arrive on site. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your tour. We unfortunately do not have a waiting area on site.
- Parking: We have several parking spaces on site. We can have several large vehicles accessing the site at any time, so please respect our 5mph speed limit and please follow our reverse parking policy.
- Discounts: We do not offer any discounts because we believe our tour is great value for money at £15 per person.
- Dogs: As we are a production site, dogs are not permitted on brewery tours or on our site.
Situated in one of our old cellar areas, The Haven is where you will dive in to our 300 year history and learn about the variety of malts that we use in our beers.
The Monks Retreat
Our own 'wee pub'! Open exclusively to Belhaven Visitor Experience guests, the Monks Retreat provides the perfect atmosphere to sip and savour our beautiful Belhaven Beers. Available for private hire and functions.